Sunday, September 09, 2007

I've finally caught up with editing my project: Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere and though this is not the final presentation or format.. my last 140 days can be seen here. Of course there are many more days to come. I had shyed away from the format used in my past self portrait projects for quite some time, using words and stories shared by my father over long distance phone calls, but I think I might be coming back to it. Our conversations have been happening in very spaced out increments but I feel it is important to bring him back into the equation.

July 09, 2007
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere. Day 81.

"I've been searching almost daily. Even when there are quite a few listings there's still not much to be found."

3 comments:

Former Teenager said...

Is that cat polydactyl or just large-pawed?

I had one that was and he was the best ever.

Amy Elkins said...

This is one of two polydactyl cats my old roommate had. They were great.

liquor & locks said...

Correction: your old roommate HAS. Come visit soon.