Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My blogging seems to be spread out these days. I don't really like that it has but things have been way busier than in the past. I just painted my new room and had help installing a new ceiling fan on Friday and have been moving all my junk in ever since..

Now that things are wrapping up with moving, with NY Times Mag and with my private commission I hope to SHOOT MORE... as well as catch up with the editing of my daily self portraits, blogging, wanderlustagraphing and relaxing.

For any of you who know me well.. you know I enjoy a good jump on the bed. That said.. I had to do so once in my new room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But where is the sandwich?

Amy Elkins said...

I have no idea where the sandwich is. Where's the soup ? Better yet.. what does a sandwich have to do with anything?