Monday, March 01, 2010

Road Trip


from the series Bell Pond

Small world. Years back Stephen DiRado, a photographer and professor based out of Worcester, MA, and I somehow fell into contact with one another. We were both working on photo projects about our fathers at the time, though I'm not sure if that's why or how we met. Over the years we have stayed in touch, traded prints and now after several years we will transition from what has so far been solely an internet based friendship and meet in person. Tomorrow I trek up to Worcester, MA to speak to his thesis students at Clark University. I am so glad to finally meet Stephen, as I think he's such a fantastic and generous photographer. He has a lot of really amazing work on his site... but these are my favorite three series. Enjoy.



from the series Bell Pond



from the Mall Series



from the Mall Series



from the series With Dad



from the series With Dad

No comments: