Monday, July 13, 2009

Back in the States and feeling ready to run around some more...
Europe was fantastic and it was a little hard to come back so soon.

The museum show in Vienna looks really great and if you happen to be stumbling through Vienna before mid-October than go check it out. Info here. For more install shots you can go here.

I loved that I was introduced to some new work at the show by artists that are sharing the wall-space with me. Andreas Mader's work resonated. The website made it settle in even more. I love these portraits and the time lapse that occurs within the work.


Udo, 2003 | Eva, 2004 © Andreas Mader



Jutta, 1992 © Andreas Mader


Of course it was amazing to get to see Roger Ballen and Wolfgang Tillmans work up close and personal as well!!


(installation view - Wolfgang Tillmans)


(installation view - Roger Ballen)

And last but not least I should probably show an installation shot of my own work!




3 comments:

Hidden Fortress said...

looks like an amazing show, incredible photography!

Daniel said...

Congratulations Amy!

Jeff C.-S. said...

This is absolutely wonderful.

I'm excited - I'll be in Vienna in September and will definitely make time for this exhibition.