Friday, January 16, 2009

Pausing to toot my own horn... and then on to other business.


© Kiki Smith

Visura Magazine, a new online photography magazine published by Adriana Teresa, launched today with the works of Suzanne Opton and Ananke Asseff among others. It has a really beautiful design and I'm quite happy to be included in their first issue with a personal body of work I made back in 2005/06.

I am also thrilled to be in a show that opens up on Friday, Jan 23rd at Tina Kim Gallery.
The House Was Quiet And the World Was Calm, Curated by Christopher Y. Lew of PS1, includes the works of Robert Booras, Julia Chiang, Jeff Feld, Leslie Hewitt, Amy Kao, Marc André Robinson, Kiki Smith and myself.

Opening Reception:
Friday, January 23rd
6-8pm

Tina Kim Gallery
545 West 25th Street 3rd FL
New York, NY


If you are in NYC stop by.

No comments: