Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ah.. such a sweet moment.
What kind of cologne do you think Bush is wearing? How firm do you think his hips are? Does he look uncomfortable with this spontaneous intimate moment? Who knows.. but this photo is hilarious and I'm glad my friend sent it to me.




Did I mention that I was pretty upset that while a major hurricane was barreling towards the gulf coast that headlines on most news sites were covering the 17 year old unwed pregnant daughter of Palin?? Who the hell cares? There are unwed pregnant 17 year olds all over the country. Hell.. there are pregnant kids in other countries that have had 5 kids by the time they are 17. I'm just glad that Gustav didn't destroy my beloved New Orleans. I thought for a moment it was going to get wiped off the map for good and it made me incredibly sad.

No comments: