Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Every time I slow my steps the world just starts spinning faster...

Last night at the Chelsea Art Museum for the Show and Sell auction I ran into a lot of good folks and a lot of good work. Some people really scored some good deals on amazing photographs.
Ended up staying out far far past my bed time. Each time I swear I'm staying in, something unfolds. I'll be heading to Chelsea on Thursday eve. Can't wait to see what those insane photog/artists Kahn and Selesnick are up to.

Things to see:

May 22, 6-8
Kahn/Selesnick: Eisbergfriestadt; Solitary Ice
Diane Cook, Lynn Davis, Sebastiao Salgado (project room)
Reception for the artists
On view through July 3
Yancey Richardson Gallery
535 W. 22nd St.

May 22, 6-8
Philippe Gronon
Artist's reception
On view through July 11
Yossi Milo Gallery
525 W. 25th St.

May 22, 7-9
Architecture of Authority: Photographs by Richard Ross
Opening reception
On view through July 31
Aperture Gallery
547 W. 27th St., 4th Floor

No comments: