Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I have lots of new work. I mean.. lots. I have to find some time to edit through it and post something other than news about my photos.

New series in progress:

a) Gray- Documentary work of sorts revolving around a dear friend going through some heavy transitions.

b) Everybody Knows This is Nowhere- Self Portrait work revolving around new realities and freedoms..

c) Gale- Travel co-relating to heaviness. I have two homes: Southern California and New Orleans. Since moving away both have changed dramatically. Gale is about how movement and emotion clash and consume me as I fly back to either seemingly broken home. The title is a word out of the dictionary.. heavy wind, movement, emotional outburts.

2 comments:

ben said...

Amy, i'm so anxious to see your new work.

....!!.... said...

an hello from the other side of the river