A piece I stumbled across in Chelsea... I'm not sure who the artist is.
Main Entry: bond
1) Something, such as a fetter, cord, or band, that binds, ties, or fastens things together.
2) Confinement in prison; captivity. Often used in the plural.
3) A uniting force or tie; a link: the familial bond.
4) A binding agreement; a covenant.
5) A duty, promise, or other obligation by which one is bound.
6) A substance or agent that causes two or more objects or parts to cohere.
7) The union or cohesion brought about by such a substance or agent.
8) A chemical bond.
9) A systematically overlapping or alternating arrangement of bricks or stones in a wall, designed to increase strength and stability.
10) To cohere with or as if with a bond.
11) To form a close personal relationship.